Are you interested in joining our small but fabulous team at Fabulous Flowers? If you think that you'd be perfect for any of the positions below, then we'd love to hear from you!
Florist: 1 years experience essential
Full Job Description
Do you love creating beautifully crafted, artistic and bespoke bouquets?
Do you have experience making bouquets and funeral arrangements in a retail store?
Can you engage with customers face-to-face, on the telephone, or by emails to understand their requirements and then provide guidance and recommendations?
If yes, then come and join our small and friendly team at Fabulous Flowers in Abingdon.
We need an enthusiastic experienced part time florist (to inc Saturdays) that has been making flower arrangements for a couple of years and knows how to provide quality customer service within a retail shop.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to collaborate and continually develop your skills with other florists in a supportive environment.
Here is some of what you will be doing, but we are a small shop so you will need to be flexible and willing to lend a hand in maintaining the shop.
- Prepare the stand, trim and maintain flowers.
- Create bouquets on demand
- Help customers choose flowers and plants.
- Arrange delivery orders by phone and by email.
- Arrange and maintain retail product displays throughout the shop
- Become familiar with and promote our online products
- Maintain the shop in good order
You will bring energy, creativity and passion along with . . .
- Experience with making creative bouquets and funeral arrangements.
- Knowledgeable of flowers and plants, their seasons and handling techniques
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this fits you, please respond with a brief introduction about yourself and a CV or email with any questions to Gary@fabulousflowers.biz Phone application will not be taken